Item:Sleeveless floor-length longcoat of ebon silk
|sleeveless floor-length longcoat of ebon silk|
|Look:||Small obsidian chips serve as decorative buttons, each carved to resemble a nocturnal desert creature.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 37,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3)|
- STUDY: You study the longcoat intently for a long minute. After your inspection, you think that you can TAP, PUSH, PULL, TURN, WAVE, THROW, HUG, and POKE the longcoat to perform dances with it.
- TAP: You do a rather simple set of dance steps, moving one foot after another while tapping a rhythm on your floor-length longcoat.
- PUSH: You take a confident step forward and then execute a single full turn, letting the long floor-length edges of your longcoat wrap around you one way and then the other.
- PULL: You pull up one edge of your longcoat in front of you as you move in a two-step pattern, enveloping yourself in the voluminous floor-length folds.
- TURN: You take a quick quarter turn followed by a flourishing bow, your longcoat billowing out behind you in a display of floor-length shades.
- WAVE: You grasp both corners of the longcoat and spread the fabric behind you, waving them lightly like a pair of billowing floor-length wings.
- THROW: You pull the folds of the longcoat tightly around yourself then throw them backwards to make the ebon cloth trail behind you in the air. Confidently, you stride forward a few steps, walking in time to a silent beat.
- HUG: You grasp the edges of your longcoat tightly and wrap them around yourself, enveloping your body in a cocoon of floor-length hues.
- POKE: You lift one arm above your head, grasping the edge of your longcoat in the other hand. Tumbling forward gracefully, you place your hand on the ground, executing a perfect one-handed cartwheel. Bringing the floor-length edge of your longcoat upward, you end with a flourishing bow.
- RUB: You run your fingertips along the edge of your longcoat.
- SNUGGLE: You pull your floor-length longcoat close around you, enjoying the comfortable, almost snuggly warmth.