Item:Short-sleeved cotton shirt fastened with leaf-shaped pewter buttons
|short-sleeved cotton shirt fastened with leaf-shaped pewter buttons|
|Look:||Pewter buttons crafted in the shape of oak, aspen and birch leaves line the shirt's front, providing a handsome finish to this everyday garment.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,368 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 5 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Rizadi's Outfitters (2), Rizadi's Outfitters (1)|
- PUSH: You nudge a gear on your shirt.
- PULL: You absently tug at a gear on your shirt.
- TURN: You fiddle with the gears on your shirt, turning it back and forth.
- TAP: You turn a gear on your shirt, creating a chain reaction which causes the rest to rotate.
- RUB: You rub the gears of your shirt. Maybe it will bring good luck?
- SHAKE: You give your shirt a good shake, causing the gears to rattle.
- POKE: You prod a tooth of a gear on your shirt, making it spin for a brief moment.