Item:Scarlet velvet cloak
|scarlet velvet cloak|
|Look:||Miniature embroidered chickadees are embroidered along the hem.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tweets (5)|
- STUDY - Thinking about the <cloak>, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FLIP, PAT, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, TIE, WAVE, and WEAR it.
- ADJUST - You delicately adjust your <cloak>, allowing it to hang elegantly from your shoulders.
- CLEAN - You flick bits of dirt and lint off of your <cloak>, endeavoring to make sure the <fabric> is spotless.
- CLUTCH - You pull your <cloak> close around you, overlapping the front edges slightly.
- FLIP - You casually flip the edge of your <cloak>.
- PAT - You pat the <fabric> of your <cloak> gently.
- REMOVE - You carefully remove the <cloak> from your shoulders.
- ROLL - You strike a commanding pose, throwing the <fabric> of your <cloak> back and gazing off into the distance.
- RUB - You lightly stroke the <fabric> of your <cloak>.
- SHAKE - You shake the <fabric> of your <cloak> fiercely, throwing up a miniature cloud of dust that slowly settles to the ground.
- TIE - You fidget with the fastenings on your <cloak>.
- WAVE - Grabbing the <fabric> of your <cloak>, you briskly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- WEAR - You carefully place your <cloak> on your shoulders, letting the <fabric> settle around your body.