Item:Scaled poloh'izh hide belt
|scaled poloh'izh hide belt|
|Look:||Strips of poloh'izh hides have been flat-braided into a wide azure and grey scaled belt with a silver buckle.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,037 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Permutations of Siksraja, Pawla's Permutations (Siksraja), Pawla's Permutations (4), Pawla's Permutations (3), Pawla's Permutations (2), Pawla's Permutations (1)|
- STUDY: You think that you can nudge, pull, turn, poke, tap, wave, rub, punch, push, and yank your poloh'izh hide belt.
- NUDGE: You adjust the fit of your poloh'izh hide belt.
- PULL: You tighten your poloh'izh hide belt.
- TURN: You twist the poloh'izh hide belt around your waist.
- POKE: You tuck your thumbs under your belt.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your poloh'izh hide belt.
- WAVE: You hold your hand up at waist height.
- RUB: You rub your stomach.
- PUNCH: You punch yourself right in the gut. Ouch!
- PUSH: You rest your hands on your hips.
- YANK: You hitch up your belt.