Item:Rough straw hat decorated with a small turnip
|rough straw hat decorated with a small turnip|
|Look:||The hat has a very large brim and is made from coarse, rough straw. A small turnip, complete with its leaves, is attached artfully to a green suede hatband.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Pyff's Perch (1), Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to TIE, UNTIE, REMOVE, PUSH, PULL, TAP, and STUDY it.
- TIE: You tie your straw hat securely under your chin.
- UNTIE: You loosen the ribbons on your straw hat.
- REMOVE: You take a rough straw hat decorated with a small turnip off your head.
- PUSH: You push the brim of your straw hat back from your face.
- PULL: You pull the brim of your straw hat forward to shade your face.
- TAP: You straighten your straw hat.