Item:Red and black diagonally striped tabard emblazoned with the gremlin of Spangklud
|red and black diagonally striped tabard emblazoned with the gremlin of Spangklud|
|Look:||It looks like it will fit perfectly on anyone.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||13 length x 3 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Tending the Fold (2), Tending the Fold (1), Egg rewards|
- STUDY: Studying your striped tabard carefully, you're sure you could do the following things with it: BOW, CLEAN, FOLD, POKE, PULL, PUSH, TIE, TURN, UNFOLD, UNTIE, WAVE
- BOW: Sweeping your hand back to allow your striped tabard to trail along the ground, you give a deep bow.
- CLEAN: You wipe your hands on your striped tabard. Best wash that before you wear it again.
- FOLD: You carefully fold your striped tabard, draping it over your arm.
- POKE: You poke a finger at the emblem on the chest of your striped tabard.
- PULL: You hold your striped tabard up against your torso, trying to determine if it's long enough for you.
- PUSH: You crumple your striped tabard in your fist.
- TIE: You play with the ties on your striped tabard.
- TURN: You turn your striped tabard, studying it carefully, but still can't tell which side is the front and which is the back!
- UNFOLD: You unfold your striped tabard, shaking out the wrinkles.
- UNTIE: With a resigned sigh, you pick loose the knotted laces on your striped tabard.
- WAVE: With a defiant cry, you raise your striped tabard in your clenched fist, waving it over your head to display the emblem on the fabric.