Item:Rawhide ashcloak with chains of unpolished rhodochrosite-inset links
|rawhide ashcloak with chains of unpolished rhodochrosite-inset links|
|Look:||The exterior of the ashcloak is thickly caked with layer upon layer of grit, soot and dust. Set against the mottled greys and blacks is a tiny, pyramid-shaped clasp of inscribed rhodochrosite.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Pyromaniacs' Corner|
When touched by a Warrior Mage cantrip, the appearance alters for a time.
- STUDY: You think that you can FOCUS, INHALE, EXHALE, EAT, and HUG the ashcloak.
- FOCUS: You focus your magical senses on a rawhide ashcloak with incandescent chains sheathed in sizzling fire whirls.
- The ashcloak has been underlaid with an elegant Fire Manipulation pattern, its rhodochrosite clasp operating as the enchantment's keystone.
- It is currently active, setting the garment aflame with heatless energy.
- INHALE: You gather up the hem of your rawhide ashcloak and press it to your nose, sucking in a whiff of ash. It sits in your lungs with only a mild discomfort.
- EXHALE: You snort out your inhaled ash from your nostrils with a peevish huff that kindles it. For several moments, the reddish particles suspend in the air like a constellation of eldritch firebugs.
- EAT: You run a finger through the edge of your rawhide ashcloak, collecting a wad of ash. In a moment of impulsion, you shove it into your mouth and, despite the foul taste, manage to force a nonchalant smile.
- HUG: You draw a rawhide ashcloak with incandescent chains sheathed in sizzling fire whirls tightly around yourself, a light rain of soot falling off of it.