Item:Polished silver tax collector's badge
|polished silver tax collector's badge|
|Look:||Silver filigree frames a square of silver that has been polished to a mirror shine. Engraved in the center of the badge, the words "Minister of Funds" flows in elegant script. Closer inspection reveals that the "o" in "of" has been replaced by a silver Kronar.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (3), Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (2), Jakuv's All-Trades Outlet (1)|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the silver badge.
- TAP: You flick your silver badge with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You polish your silver badge.
- TURN (held): You twist a polished silver tax collector's badge between your fingers.
- TURN (worn): You straighten your silver badge.
- EAT (held): You nibble on the edge of your silver badge.
- LICK (held): You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your silver badge.