Item:Plush otter clutching a silk tussie-mussie
|plush <color> otter clutching a silk <flower> tussie-mussie|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- Note that on release, there was no STUDY for this item, so other verbs may be available
- CLEAN: You brush off your <color> otter.
- EAT: You absentmindedly chew on one of your <color> otter's paws.
- HUG: You squeeze your <color> otter close to your chest, inhaling the fresh, very sweet fragrance of chocolate.
- KISS: You plant a little kiss on your <color> otter's nose. Awww!
- PULL: You hug your <color> otter tightly, grinning.
- PUNCH: You pound your fist into your <color> otter's fluffy tummy.
- PUSH: You plump up your otter by squishing its tummy and sides, rearranging the stuffing inside. Your <color> otter exudes the fresh, very sweet fragrance of chocolate.
- RUB: You brush back the fuzzy cloth on top of your <color> otter's head, but it flops immediately back into place.
- SHAKE: You hold your <color> otter by one paw and wave it around!
- SMELL: Holding your <color> otter close to your nose, you breathe in the fresh, very sweet fragrance of chocolate.
- SMOOCH: You smooch the top of your <color> otter's head.
- TAP: You tap your fingers thoughtfully on your <color> otter.
- THROW: You throw your <color> otter up in the air, catching it deftly on the way down.
- WAVE: You hold your <color> otter up, making it wave its paw!
- YANK: You squeeze your <color> otter tightly to your chest as a tear trickles down your cheek.
An example is a plush russet otter clutching a silk hellebore tussie-mussie .