Item:Petite red gold top hat trimmed in zerarin lace
|petite red gold top hat trimmed in zerarin lace|
|Look:||The topaz-hued lace drapes artfully from the stiff edge of the hat, shaped to veil the face of the wearer. A single piece of flame-shaped tyrium adorns the band.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (4), Damsel In This Dress (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, ROLL, SHAKE, TILT (at things too!), WAVE (at things too!), or YANK it.
- ADJUST: You pull your top hat down tighter on your head.
- ARRANGE: You settle your top hat more comfortably on your head.
- CLEAN: You take off your top hat and flick a speck of dirt off it before replacing it on your head.
- CLUTCH: You reach up and tightly clutch your top hat, keeping it on your head.
- FIDGET: You nervously shift your top hat around on your head.
- PAT: You reach up and pat your top hat. Yes, it is still there!
- ROLL: You roll your top hat around on the top of your head.
- SHAKE: You remove your top hat and shake it vigorously, getting rid of some dirt, before replacing it on your head.
- TILT: You doff your top hat.
- TILT at <object>: You doff your top hat at an <object>. It utterly ignores you.
- TILT at <Person>: You doff your top hat at <Person>.
- <Person> doffs her top hat at you. How nice!
- WAVE: You remove your top hat and wave it energetically in front of your face before returning it to your head.
- WAVE at <object>: You wave your top hat at a <object>. It doesn't wave back.
- WAVEat <Person>: You wave your top hat at <Person>.
- <Person> waves her top hat at you, how nice!
- YANK: You yank your top hat down around your ears.
- WEAR: You gently place your top hat on your head.
- REMOVE: You take your top hat off with a flourish.
- <Person> removes her top hat, twirling it in her hands as she does so.