Item:Pair of striped sailcloth pantaloons
|pair of striped sailcloth pantaloons|
|Look:||Thin blue and white stripes run lengthwise down the garment, which is designed to fit the wearer loosely.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 375 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pantaloons, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your sailcloth pantaloons.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your sailcloth pantaloons.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your sailcloth pantaloons tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your sailcloth pantaloons.
- KICK: With an wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- Yelling wildly, <Person> kicks one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap your feet in annoyance.
- <Person> plants his hands on his hips and taps his foot with an annoyed expression on his face.
- REMOVE:You carefully step out of your sailcloth pantaloons.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your sailcloth pantaloons.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your sailcloth pantaloons.
- <Person> strikes a pose, flaunting his sailcloth pantaloons.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your sailcloth pantaloons. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your sailcloth pantaloons.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your sailcloth pantaloons, pulling them back up around your waist.