Item:Pair of stained brown burlap pants double stitched at the hem
|pair of stained brown burlap pants double stitched at the hem|
|Look:||The fabric looks as if it was recycled from a bag of horse feed. Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pants, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of stained brown burlap pants double stitched at the hem, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your burlap pants.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your burlap pants.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your burlap pants tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your burlap pants.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your burlap pants.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your burlap pants.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your burlap pants.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your burlap pants. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your burlap pants, pulling them back up around your waist.