Item:Pair of pure white alerce sandals with pale green diamond-hide straps
|pair of pure white alerce sandals with pale green diamond-hide straps|
|Look:||Each elevated sandal is carved from a finely grained piece of smooth, stone-like alerce, its surface glittering with mineral inclusions, which is supported by two parallel, oblong teeth. The smooth wooden boards are attached to honeydew-hued leather, designed to fit between the wearer's first and second toes before splitting into two sparkle-toned straps.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Lovely turbaurs kimono faintly tinged with the ethereal hues of faesoul blossoms, Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your alerce sandals, you think you could KICK, RUB, TURN, CLEAN, and PROD them.
As an Estate Holder, you may also POKE, SHAKE, PUSH and PULL them.
- KICK: You kick a foot forward, pointing the toe of your sandal.
- RUB: Your sandal pinches so you remove it and quickly massage the irritated spot then put the sandal back on.
- TURN: You twirl your right ankle, showing off your sandal.
- CLEAN (held, not worn): You brush off your alerce sandals, making sure there is no dirt on them.
- PROD: You rise up on your toes, making your alerce sandals squeak loudly.
- POKE: You tap your foot, keeping time to the tune in your head while showing off your sandal.
- SHAKE: You shake your leg so hard your sandal almost flies off.
- PUSH: You vehemently twist your foot into the ground, smashing anything beneath your sandal.
- PULL: You slide your sandal clad foot up and down behind your other leg, as if scratching an itch.