Item:Pair of muddy brown wool leggings studded with bronze
|pair of muddy brown wool leggings studded with bronze|
|Look:||Tiny images of colorful, autumn leaves cover the fabric as if they had just fallen from the trees. Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life|
|Appraised Cost:|| 7,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the leggings, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of muddy brown wool leggings studded with bronze, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your wool leggings.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your wool leggings.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your wool leggings tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your wool leggings.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your wool leggings.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your wool leggings.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your wool leggings.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your wool leggings. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your wool leggings, pulling them back up around your waist.