Item:Pair of fitted beige broadcloth leggings covered in a rustic print
|pair of fitted beige broadcloth leggings covered in a rustic print|
|Look:||Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life. Braided black leather, faded from use, helps to keep the low cut waistband in place.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,750 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the leggings, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of fitted beige broadcloth leggings covered in a rustic print, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your broadcloth leggings.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your broadcloth leggings.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your broadcloth leggings tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your broadcloth leggings.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your broadcloth leggings.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your broadcloth leggings.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your broadcloth leggings.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your broadcloth leggings. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your broadcloth leggings, pulling them back up around your waist.