Item:Pair of deep ebony thin-wale corduroy leggings belted with matching leather
|pair of deep ebony thin-wale corduroy leggings belted with matching leather|
|Look:||Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life. Braided black leather, faded from use, helps to keep the low cut waistband in place.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the leggings, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of deep ebony thin-wale corduroy leggings belted with matching leather, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your corduroy leggings.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your corduroy leggings.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your corduroy leggings tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your corduroy leggings.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your corduroy leggings.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your corduroy leggings.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your corduroy leggings.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your corduroy leggings. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your corduroy leggings, pulling them back up around your waist.