Item:Pair of deep charcoal wool pants lined with soft red flannel
|pair of deep charcoal wool pants lined with soft red flannel|
|Look:||Polished metallic rivets line the outside seam of each leg, adding reinforcement as well as a decorative touch. Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 7,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pants, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of deep charcoal wool pants lined with soft red flannel, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your cotton pants.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your wool pants.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your wool pants tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your wool pants.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your wool pants.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your wool pants.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your wool pants.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your wool pants. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your wool pants, pulling them back up around your waist.