Item:Pair of dark indigo heavy cotton leggings trimmed in leather at the pockets
|pair of dark indigo heavy cotton leggings trimmed in leather at the pockets|
|Look:||A strip of black leather edges each pocket, reinforcing it while adding a stylish touch. Despite being cut from humble cloth, the fine stitching indicates the work of a seasoned seamstress. Tailored for a comfortable fit, the garment will hold up to years of abuse from the wearer's challenging life.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Country Style|
- STUDY: Thinking about the leggings, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- You carefully examine a pair of dark indigo heavy cotton leggings trimmed in leather at the pockets, but see nothing special.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your cotton leggings.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your cotton leggings.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your cotton leggings tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your cotton leggings.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your cotton leggings.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your cotton leggings.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your cotton leggings.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your cotton leggings. Yes, mom was right, it really does work best to do one leg at a time!
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your cotton leggings, pulling them back up around your waist.