Item:Pair of buckskin trousers with tooled seams
|pair of buckskin trousers with tooled seams|
|Look:||Running along the outside seams of the garment are miniature birds in flight embossed into the supple leather.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Tweets (5)|
- STUDY - Thinking about the <pants>, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLUTCH, FIDGET, HUG, KICK, PAT, POKE, REMOVE, RUB, TIE, WEAR, and YANK it.
- ADJUST - You hitch up the waistband of your <pants>.
- CLUTCH - You pull the belt on your <pants> tighter.
- FIDGET - You fidget anxiously with your pants, twisting the <fabric> between your fingers.
- HUG - You thrust your hands into the pockets of your <pants>.
- KICK - Leaping into the air, you knock your heels together.
- PAT - You pat the <fabric> of your <pants> gently.
- POKE - You lightly poke and push at the <fabric> of your <pants>.
- REMOVE - You carefully slide the <pants> down your legs, removing the pants.
- RUB - You casually stroke the <fabric> of your <pants>.
- TIE - You fiddle with the fastening on your <pants>.
- WEAR - You slide your <pants> up your legs.
- YANK - You hitch your <pants> a bit higher on your waist.