Item:Pair of black camlet pants horizontally striped with white cire of varying widths
|pair of black camlet pants horizontally striped with white cire of varying widths|
|Look:||Cleanly tailored for a nearly seamless appearance, the garment is constructed of heavy, waterproof silk and starkly contrasting lustrous white silk panels angled on the horizontal. The slim-fitting pants are designed to closely hug the wearer's legs, the resulting effect reminiscent of distorted vortices of stark darkness and iridescent light from waist to ankle.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the pants, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your camlet pants.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your camlet pants.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your camlet pants tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your camlet pants.
- KICK With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your camlet pants.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your camlet pants.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your camlet pants.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your camlet pants.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your camlet pants, pulling them back up around your waist.