Item:Oversized hat topped with a floppy plush goat head
|oversized hat topped with a floppy plush goat head|
|Look:||Amber beads with black rectangular inclusions are set in the head serving as the creature's eyes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 422/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the hat, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, PAT, ROLL, SHAKE, TILT (at things too!), WAVE (at things too!), or YANK it.
- ADJUST: You pull your oversized hat down tighter on your head.
- ARRANGE: You settle your oversized hat more comfortably on your head.
- CLEAN: You take off your oversized hat and flick a speck of dirt off it before replacing it on your head.
- CLUTCH: You reach up and tightly clutch your oversized hat, keeping it on your head.
- FIDGET: You nervously shift your oversized hat around on your head.
- PAT: You reach up and pat your oversized hat. Yes, it is still there!
- ROLL: You roll your oversized hat around on the top of your head.
- SHAKE: You remove your oversized hat and shake it vigorously, getting rid of some dirt, before replacing it on your head.
- TILT: You doff your oversized hat.
- TILT at <object>: You doff your oversized hat at an <object>. It utterly ignores you.
- TILT at <Person>: You doff your oversized hat at <Person>.
- <Person> doffs her oversized hat at you. How nice!
- WAVE: You remove your oversized hat and wave it energetically in front of your face before returning it to your head.
- WAVE at <object>: You wave your oversized hat at a <object>. It doesn't wave back.
- WAVEat <Person>: You wave your oversized hat at <Person>.
- <Person> waves her oversized hat at you, how nice!
- YANK: You yank your oversized hat down around your ears.
- WEAR: You gently place your oversized hat on your head.
- REMOVE: You take your oversized hat off with a flourish.
- <Person> removes her oversized hat, twirling it in her hands as she does so.
- note: TYPO submitted March 2017, the SHORT TAP on this is "oversized hat", so likely the TAP should also be "oversized".