Item:Nondescript candy Commoner
|nondescript candy Commoner|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Guildfest 423, Guildfest 416, Guildfest 412, Guildfest 409|
- STUDY: You believe that you can chew on the Commoner by EATing it, EXHALE when chewing on it to blow a bubble, stick it behind your ear by WEARing it or SPIT it out. You further feel that TOSSing it away will get rid of it forever.
- You believe there may be more ways you can manipulate it, but after all it is just a nondescript candy Commoner, so it might be best to discover the rest on your own.
- LICK: You lick the candy Commoner and discover that it tastes vaguely like clove.
- EAT: You take a bite of your Commoner and begin to chew, releasing the gum's clove flavor.
- EAT: You toss a dancing candy Commoner into your mouth and begin to chew, releasing the gum's clove flavor.
Becomes gum when eaten.