Item:Nomlas divination bones
|nomlas divination bones|
|Look:||The bones are all nomlas in color, except the Sun Disk, which is still the traditional white and black.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Cleric wrapped tightly in dark robes|
The Krr-tich is well-balanced.
The Sek-rith is well-balanced.
The symbols on the Moon Sphere are well detailed and the weighting of the bone is fair.
The lacquer smoothly and evenly coats the Sun Disk, which is well-balanced.
The bones are brand new.
They appear to have never seen use.
The overall craftsmanship is very good and the bones should prove resistant to damage.
- You could babble at, break, clean, cough at, gasp at, hug, pat, praise, pull, push, shake, tap, touch, wave, or turn the bones.
- BABBLE: You babble in confusion while staring at your bones in disbelief.
- BREAK: Are you certain you want to do that? It doesn't seem like the sort of action you can go back on. [You must repeat this command in the next 30 seconds if you are certain. This will destroy the bones.]
- CLEAN: You dust off your bones.
- COUGH: You give a short cough and glance down at your bones.
- GASP: You gasp in surprise as you stare at your bones, your eyes wide with disbelief.
- HUG: You hug your bones protectively against your chest.
- PRAISE: You murmur a word of praise towards your bones.
- PULL: You take the Moon Sphere from your divination bones and roll it thoughtfully between your fingers.
- PUSH: You hold your bones as far away from you as possible.
- SHAKE: You rattle your bones together in your hands.
- TAP: You tap the Sun Disk with your index finger as you gaze upwards.
- WAVE: You wave your bones threateningly about, a wicked grin on your face.
- TURN: Laying your bones out in your palm, you pick each one up and turn it over, checking it for damage and dirt.