Item:Miniature winged boggle wielding a tiny elder wood staff
|miniature winged boggle wielding a tiny elder wood staff|
|Look:||A trio of small blood rubies adorns the tip of the fantastical creature's cane, resembling seasonably fresh elderberries.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 343,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, PULL, PUNCH, PUSH, SNUGGLE, TICKLE, TILT, and TOUCH your boggle.
- WEAR: You set your winged boggle against your shoulder. After a moment, it seems to stir to life as it settles into place.
- REMOVE: You tug on your winged boggle, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.
- HUG: Your boggle seems to wriggle with glee as you give it a hug.
- PET: You pet the body of your winged boggle fondly and its wings appear to flutter.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your boggle a malicious pinch! The boggle seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your winged boggle a poke, its wings flap as the toy's mouth opens up and bites down on your finger! Yee-ouch!
- PULL: You nudge your boggle slightly and it's wings pull forward, covering its head.
- PUNCH: You glare at your winged boggle angrily and the magical toy appears to cower.
- PUSH: You prod your winged boggle gently, and its head tilts upward inquisitively.
- SNUGGLE: You snuggle your boggle affectionately, and rub its winged body.
- TICKLE: You tickle your winged boggle lightly, grinning as the magical toy squirms.
- TILT: Your nudge your winged boggle and the magical toy responds by tilting its head to the side, curious.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your winged boggle and it seems to stir in response to your touch.