Item:Miniature war goat sporting pointy steel horn and hoof spikes
|miniature war goat sporting pointy steel horn and hoof spikes|
|Look:||Fully articulated with a sturdy steel skeleton, the tri-colored goat features oversized ears, an overly long face, wattles that dangle from each side of his neck and a well groomed beard styled into a loose spiral. Pale amber in color, the goat's horizontally slit glass eyes spin around in the metal sockets in seemingly constant motion, giving the figurine a crazed look. Armored for battle, he is outfitted with reinforced horn and hoof covers liberally adorned with deadly-looking spikes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Oxblood-red repair case shaped like a barn|
You think that the goat is a siegery toy. It is a male small.
The war goat does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
You think you can DROP the war goat to have him join in on a siegery game.
You can also PUSH the war goat when on the ground to have him attack.
You can REPAIR the war goat when broken.
- The miniature war goat engages a <opposing soldier>, closing to melee range with a series of skipping jumps before lashing out with his horns!
- The miniature war goat runs full speed at <opponent's castle>, smashing his spiked steel horns into it!
- The miniature war goat bleats loudly as it charges a <opposing soldier>, but her easily sidesteps the attack!
- The miniature war goat wobbles for a moment before falling over in a faint!
- The miniature war goat is distracted from combat and begins to happily munch upon the scenery!