Item:Miniature war camp surrounding a silver-striped black pavillion
|miniature war camp surrounding a silver-striped black pavillion|
|Look:||Patched tents dot the sprawling encampment, sharing space with cooking fires, laundry lines and refuse piles. A large blacksmith's tent, complete with anvil and forge, stands near the entrance, the surrounding area caked in black soot. Rising up from the heart of the camp is a silver-striped black pavillion, the headquarters serving as the battlefront's inner keep. A deep crimson flag flies from atop the striped tent, the fabric painted with a dragon outlined in glittering silver threads.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon|
- You think that the war camp is a castle to be used in siegery games.
- The war camp does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
- You can DROP the war camp to use it for a battle.
- You can POKE the war camp during battle to repair its outer walls, PULL it to repair its inner walls, and PUSH it to repair : a siege weapon placed on its walls.
- The war camp can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- A soot-stained Human blacksmith walks around the camp, wielding his pockmarked forge hammer and a pair of oversized needles, he repairs <castle location>!
- A soot-stained Human blacksmith sighs as he assesses the damages done to <siege engine>. Muttering to himself, he bashes it with his forge hammer until it is repaired!
- The war camp's inner keep suddenly collapses in a vicious cascade of destruction!
- <Players>'s miniature war camp is completely destroyed! The battle is over!