Item:Miniature striped lipka cotton circus tent centered upon a candy strewn field
|miniature striped lipka cotton circus tent centered upon a candy strewn field|
|Look:||The sprawling tent with its multiple pointy peaks is stitched together from narrow cotton panels, each softly sparkling fabric strip woven with coordinating flecks of red, yellow, green, blue or pink gold. Brightly colored candy pieces crafted from a blend of precious metals and jewels surround the tent, littering the felted grass with assorted glittering confections. A fluffy brown bear garbed in top hat and spats stands at the entrance, manning the tiny ticket booth which serves as the inner keep.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Candy pink lipka cotton repair case fettered in fluttering spun glitter scarves|
- You think that the circus tent is a castle to be used in siegery games.
- The circus tent does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
- You can DROP the circus tent to use it for a battle.
- You can POKE the circus tent during battle to repair its outer walls, PULL it to repair its inner walls, and PUSH it to repair a siege weapon placed on its walls.
- The circus tent can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- The circus tent's inner keep suddenly collapses in a vicious cascade of destruction!
- <player>'s circus tent is completely destroyed! The battle is over!