Item:Miniature pearl devourer egg resting in a slick pool of shadowy blue-black glaes
|miniature pearl devourer egg resting in a slick pool of shadowy blue-black glaes|
|Look:||Tenebrous shapes seem to swim beneath the opalescent surface of this sizeable egg, giving the impression of countless tiny wriggly arms interlaced just beneath its paper-thin nacre shell. Near translucent glaes serves as a base, forming a shadow-tinged platform fashioned into the form of a moongate turned on its side. Numerous hairline cracks skitter across the egg, culminating in a tiny hole near its top that leaks a viscous trail of opaque, twilight-hued goo.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,875,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2)|
- You think that the devourer egg is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
- The devourer egg does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
- You can PUT the devourer egg on a castle.
- The devourer egg can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
- ALL attacks begin with : The miniature pearl egg begins to glow with a pulsating twilight-hued light that illuminates the shell's numerous hairline fractures. Wriggling tentacles push open the small hole at the top of the egg, and tiny multi-armed devourers flop out.
- The miniature pearl egg rocks from side to side as a gaunt shadow master claws its way out. The skeletal, night-shrouded creature sweeps across the battlefield, descending upon <player>'s <opposing soldier> and rending it with crystalline spikes and slashing talons!
- The miniature pearl egg creaks ominously as a particularly corpulent multi-armed devourer oozes from the shell. Wriggling its chubby tentacles in the air, the opaque creature speeds towards <player>'s <siege engine>, wrapping it up in a moist, multi-armed hug!
- The miniature pearl egg spews forth a legion of itty bitty multi-armed devourers. The opaque shadow creatures swarm over <player>'s <castle location>, making moist, smacking, gobbling noises as they feed on and attempt to devour it!
- The miniature pearl egg spews out half a dozen tiny multi-armed devourers, the opaque shadow creatures leaving a trail of glittering twilight-hued goo in their wake. Unfortunately, they are going the wrong way!