Item:Miniature fighting goose with wickedly sharp steel-feathered wings
|miniature fighting goose with wickedly sharp steel-feathered wings|
|Look:||Meticulous detail has gone into creating a full set of armor for this battle-scarred goose. Peeking out from the leather and chain ensemble, the figurine sports white, grey and black plumage on its body and its long black neck is marked with a broad white band beneath its proportionally small head. Sharpened along all edges, hundreds of small dagger-like feathers compose the goose's mighty wings, with flecks of reddish-brown paint splattered across the steel.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Oxblood-red repair case shaped like a barn|
You think that the goose is a siegery toy. It is a figure small.
The fighting goose does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
You think you can DROP the fighting goose to have it join in on a siegery game.
You can also PUSH the fighting goose when on the ground to have it attack.
You can REPAIR the fighting goose when broken.
- The miniature fighting goose honks at <opposing soldier> in a taunting manner before jabbing her with its large steel wings!
- The miniature fighting goose takes to the air before diving at <opponent's castle> outer walls, smashing into it with a loud *HONK*!
- The miniature fighting goose takes to the air and begins circling the area! After a moment, it lands and shrugs.
- The miniature fighting goose honks loudly, tilting its head as though awaiting an answering response!
- The miniature fighting goose lunges at <opposing soldier> with its sharpened wings, but him blocks the attack!