Item:Miniature King Heksoch figurine mounted on a crimson moonsilver donkey
|miniature King Heksoch figurine mounted on a crimson moonsilver donkey|
|Look:||Wrought from silver and blued moonsilver, the diminutive Dwarven king is garbed in flowing cloth-of-gold robes that shimmer from the metals' lustrous glow. A huge steel crown, studded with naturally faceted golden eldrings, rests upon his brow above a deeply scowling countenance, the radiant gems sparkling with a rainbow of colors in any light. The Dwarf's mount is a fully articulated donkey crafted from crimson moonsilver, the silvery metal highlighted by a vibrant ruby-red sheen.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3)|
Note: This is an Epic siegery figure, and can level beyond what the basic pieces can manage.
- You think that the figurine is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The King Heksoch figurine does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the King Heksoch figurine to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the King Heksoch figurine when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the King Heksoch figurine when broken.
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine bellows loudly, gesticulating wildly at <opponent's castle location>! After an awkward pause, a volley of flaming arrows rains down on it!
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine directs his donkey to attack <opposing figurine>! Rearing back, the donkey lashes out with its glowing red hooves, striking <him/her/it>!
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine commands his donkey to attack with a loudly bellowed, 'Yah, mule!' but the beast refuses to move!
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine spurs his donkey towards <opposing figurine>! Braying loudly, the donkey carries his rider completely past it!
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine pats at his moonsilver beard, loudly exclaiming, "Is it still there?!" Preoccupied by his fretting, he forgets to launch an attack!
- The miniature King Heksoch figurine is thrown from his donkey! Windmilling his arms, he crashes to the ground, landing on his head with a loud *thunk* as his valiant steed trots away!