Item:Miniature Human lieutenant cast in silver
|miniature Human lieutenant cast in silver|
|Look:||Glimmering with a subtle sheen, the pale grey metal has been purposefully worn smooth, its details partially obscured as though by time and frequent handling. Featureless, the Human male is garbed in ornately carved plate armor and a sweeping cloak clasped with a dragon-shaped pin. Gripped in one hand is a gleaming longsword. Pressed into the metal on his back is a seven-pointed star, the symbol riven by a jagged line down its center.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon|
- You think that the lieutenant is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The Human lieutenant does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the Human lieutenant to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the Human lieutenant when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the Human lieutenant when broken.
- The miniature Human lieutenant slashes a gleaming longsword through the air as he yells, "Archers!" A volley of flaming arrows appears behind the lieutenant, soaring into the air before peppering the <opponent's castle location> with countless little fires!
- The miniature Human lieutenant strides forward and runs a <opposing figurine> through with a gleaming longsword, twisting the blade once before yanking it back out!
- The miniature Human lieutenant slashes a gleaming longsword through the air as he yells, "Archers!" Nothing happens. Scowling, he turns around and begins shouting a lengthy stream of curses into the air!
- The miniature Human lieutenant swings his longsword but only manages to hit air!
- The miniature Human lieutenant strides forward and attempts to run a <opposing figurine> through with a gleaming longsword, but <he/she> parries the assault!
- The miniature Human lieutenant smacks one gauntleted fist with the other, shaking his head as he kneels on the ground in defeat. Keeping his head held high, he stares at the opposition as he grows deathly still.