Item:Miniature Human crossbowman cast in silver
|miniature Human crossbowman cast in silver|
|Look:||Glimmering with a subtle sheen, the pale grey metal has been purposefully worn smooth, its details partially obscured as though by time and frequent handling. Featureless, the Human male is garbed in a long tunic, leggings and the remnants of armor. Held securely in one hand is a fine mistwood crossbow, and slung across his hip is a quiver bristling with leather-fletched bolts. Pressed into the metal on his back is a seven-pointed star, the symbol riven by a jagged line down its center.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon|
- You think that the crossbowman is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The Human crossbowman does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
- You think you can DROP the Human crossbowman to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the Human crossbowman when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the Human crossbowman when broken.
- The miniature Human crossbowman hefts a fine mistwood crossbow. Pulling the trigger, he fires a quick succession of blunt-tipped bolts that strike the <opponent's castle location>, causing noticeable cracks in its exterior!
- The miniature Human crossbowman fires a flaming bolt at a <opposing figurine>, the fiery bolt landing a heavy strike and setting <him/her> on fire!
- The miniature Human crossbowman hefts a fine mistwood crossbow, accidentally triggering it! A slender-tipped bolt narrowly misses his foot as it lodges itself in the ground beside him!
- The Human crossbowman looks around confused for a target to hit.
- The miniature Human crossbowman attempts to load his fine mistwood crossbow but finds he is out of ammunition!
- The miniature Human crossbowman fires a flaming bolt at <opposing figurine>, but <he/she> blocks the aerial assault!
- The miniature Human crossbowman lowers a fine mistwood crossbow in defeat, his shoulders slumping. Slinging the weapon over his shoulder, he kneels down. Hunching forward, he rests both fists on the ground as he grows deathly still.