Item:Miniature Gor'Tog fighter cast in silver
|miniature Gor'Tog fighter cast in silver|
|Look:||Glimmering with a subtle sheen, the pale grey metal has been purposefully worn smooth, its details partially obscured as though by time and frequent handling. Featureless, the Gor'Tog female is garbed in a mix of plate and chain armor, her bald head left uncovered. Broken glass dusts the backs of each hand, the silvery flesh protected by a thick layer of yellowed linen bandages. Pressed into the metal on her back is a seven-pointed star, the symbol riven by a jagged line down its center.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon|
- You think that the fighter is a siegery toy. It is a female soldier.
- The Gor'Tog fighter does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
- You think you can DROP the Gor'Tog fighter to have her join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the Gor'Tog fighter when on the ground to have her attack.
- You can REPAIR the Gor'Tog fighter when broken.
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter flashes a quick grin as she squares off against a <opposing figurine>. Jab, jab, punch, she pummels <he/her> with a series of well-placed strikes!
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter bellows loudly as she charges the <opponent's castle location>, slamming into it and pummeling it with her massive fists!
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter circles around, looking for an opening, but finds none!
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter swings wildly at the air, missing her target! Shrugging her broad shoulders, she continues shadowboxing, chuckling to herself as she bobs and weaves some imaginary foe!
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter swings wildly at a <opposing figurine>, but they easily sidestep her sloppy advances!
- The miniature Gor'Tog fighter stomps her foot in anger, clenching and unclenching her massive fists as she glowers darkly at the opposition. Kneeling down, she hunches forward, resting both fists on the ground as she grows deathly still.