Item:Miniature Dwarven lady figurine wrought from lilac moonsilver
|miniature Dwarven lady figurine wrought from lilac moonsilver|
|Look:||Fashioned from silver metal with a jewel-bright amethyst sheen, the Dwarven female is depicted with a perfect hourglass figure clad in snug-fitting leather armor. Her beardless features display a confident smirk, and a narrow golden circlet sits upon her brow. She wields a pair of wickedly curved moonsilver daggers set with lightning amethysts, the vivid purple gems bearing glittering inclusions shaped like jagged, golden lightning bolts.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is heavy moonsilver repair case with an embroidered shoulder strap|
Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Heavy moonsilver repair case with an embroidered shoulder strap
- The miniature Dwarven lady figurine gazes at the <fortress> <wall> as she slashes at the air with her luminous daggers. Suddenly, cracks and fissures appear in it, mimicking her attack!
- The miniature Dwarven lady figurine steps into the shadows, reappearing behind <soldier>! Smirking, she slashes out with both of her luminous daggers, savagely twisting them into him!
- The miniature Dwarven lady figurine crosses the blades of her daggers. Razor-winged butterflies appear and rush away from her in a cloud of purple and gold light. Unfortunately, the dramatic display quickly dissipates!
- The miniature Dwarven lady slashes the air with her daggers in a series of deadly moves, but nothing else happens!
- The miniature Dwarven lady figurine leaps out of hiding, stabbing both luminous daggers at <soldier>, but her attack is easily parried!
- The miniature Dwarven lady figurine rolls her eyes as she sheathes her daggers. Lying down on the ground, she mutters, "Seriously?" and snorts loudly. As she grows completely still, the circlet on her brow shatters into golden dust.