Item:Miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine wrought from blued moonsilver
|miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine wrought from blued moonsilver|
|Look:||Tall and slender, the softly glowing sapphirine figure mirrors the long halberd clutched in one hand. The Dwarven male's smoothly featured face displays a neatly groomed mustache and short, pointed goatee. Matching the polearm's near-translucent blade, glossy blue-black metal links form a rope that loops twice around his neck, a huge smoke ruby suspended from the chain. Nearly black in hue, the dark red jewel is cut into a multifaceted flame.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is sturdy blued moonsilver repair case with a broad-buckled shoulder strap|
Source is Sturdy blued moonsilver repair case with a broad-buckled shoulder strap, Stolen from the Moons (3)
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine struts back and forth as he gazes at the <fortress> <wall>. After a moment he shouts, "Aha!" before gesturing at it with his lochaber axe. Dark red flames leap from the blade, shooting outwards before setting the <fortress> <wall> ablaze!
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine clenches one luminous fist around his smoke ruby pendant. Grunting softly, he points his lochaber axe at <soldier>, setting him ablaze with dark red, nearly black flames!
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine gazes at his fingernails. Grunting in disgust, he begins to buff the softly glowing metal to a bright smudge-free shine. Satisfied, he resumes standing around, looking pretty.
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine catches his reflection in his mirror-bright armor and begins to preen. Striking a dashing pose, he leans against his glaes lochaber axe, smoothing one hand through his luminous silvery-blue hair.
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine grunts, "Take that, knave!" as he assaults a miniature savage-looking Human wizard wearing blackened moonsilver armor with his lochaber axe. He easily parries the attack, and proceeds to dodge the follow-up thrust from the indignant Halberdier!
- The miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine gasps, dropping his lochaber axe as he covers his face. "My perfection!" Falling to his knees, he shakes his raised fists to the heavens!