Item:Miniature Dwarven axeman figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver
|miniature Dwarven axeman figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver|
|Look:||Thick green gold curls coil around the verdantly glowing Dwarven male, forming his waist-length beard and extremely long, wildly unkempt hair. Features set in a wide grin, he holds a stubby pipe carved from pure white thealstone between his lips, the gemstone's natural glow melding with the lively leaf-green hues emanating from the bright moonsilver. A massive battle axe, constructed from silvery-black metal, is clutched in his hands, its surfaced carved with dozens of overlapping runes.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is sturdy blued moonsilver repair case with a broad-buckled shoulder strap|
Source is Sturdy blued moonsilver repair case with a broad-buckled shoulder strap, Stolen from the Moons (3)
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine bounds towards the <fortress> <wall> with a couple of well-timed leaps. Landing atop it, he gives his massive battle axe a mighty swing, chopping into it as if it were a piece of kindling!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine rushes towards <soldier>, swinging his kertig battle axe in a massive slice that nearly cuts him in two!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine puffs thoughtfully on his thealstone pipe. Squinting, he gazes upwards before shrugging his shoulders, continuing his lackadaisical smoke break.
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine runs around in circles, flailing his battle axe wildly as he gives a high-pitched scream! After a moment, he comes to a stop, ducking his head as he mutters something about bees.
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine engages in melee combat with <soldier>! Despite his best efforts, every ferocious attack is easily parried by him!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman figurine stomps his feet as he wildly leaps around in a circle, hacking at the ground with his kertig battle axe. He shouts, "Impossible!" before falling to his knees in defeat, his hands pulling at his tangled metal hair!