Item:Miniature Dwarven axeman cast in silver
|miniature Dwarven axeman cast in silver|
|Look:||Glimmering with a subtle sheen, the pale grey metal has been purposefully worn smooth, its details partially obscured as though by time and frequent handling. Featureless, the Dwarven male retains his bushy beard and is garbed in thick plate armor studded with blunted spikes. Each oversized hand wields a mistwood-hafted axe, the edge of each crescent blade tinged with splashes of red. Pressed into the metal on his back is a seven-pointed star, the symbol riven by a jagged line down its center.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon|
- You think that the axeman is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The Dwarven axeman does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
- You think you can DROP the Dwarven axeman to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the Dwarven axeman when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the Dwarven axeman when broken.
- The miniature Dwarven axeman chops a pair of mistwood-hafted axes at a <opposing figurine>, stunning <him/her> with a spine-rattling hit!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman hurls two mistwood-hafted axes into the air, the weapons spinning wildly before cleaving a chunk out of the <opponent's castle location>!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman chops the air with a pair of mistwood-hafted axes, grunting happily to himself as he lays waste to a tide of imaginary foes!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman chops a pair of mistwood-hafted axes at a <opposing figurine>, but <he/she> manages to block both attacks at the last second!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman swings a mistwood-hafted axe but misses the target, the momentum of his attack spinning him around in a circle!
- The miniature Dwarven axeman grunts loudly as he sheaths a pair of mistwood-hafted axes. Sitting down, the axeman tugs on his beard, glowering sullenly into the distance as he grows deathly still.