Item:Long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds
|long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds|
|Look:||The gems follow a regular diamond cross pattern across the length of the tubes, and are separated from each other by fine black lines that wrap around the length of the metal.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 212,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (10)|
- STUDY: You think some long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds can be worn in some facial hair that is any style.
- You can also PUSH, PULL, TURN, and TAP it.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds, rearranging the parts of your facial hair that are held in place.
- PULL: You tug on the ends of some long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds, making sure each part is firmly in place in your facial hair.
- TAP: You tap lightly on your steel tubes, making your facial hair sway slightly back and forth.
- TURN: You lightly twist some long steel tubes studded with oval-cut diamonds, making the arrangement glint slightly in your facial hair. Stylish!
- Changes appearance to include:
- Strands of hair from either side of your <beard description> are threaded through thin steel tubes, accenting them with oval diamonds.