Item:Little red wyvern
|little red wyvern|
|Look:||Fashioned to resemble a newly born wyvern, the small plush toy has exaggerated features and a heavily disproportionate body. Large button eyes dominate its angular face, and tiny fangs protrude from a wide, grinning mouth. Short arms end in stubby wings, and its little tail is studded with blunted spikes. Comically large feet allow the wyvern to be positioned on the wearer's shoulder and secured into place.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 9020 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Berengaria Cart|
You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, SNUGGLE, STUDY, and TOUCH.
- WEAR: You set your red wyvern against your shoulder. After a moment, it seems to stir to life as it settles into place.
- REMOVE: You tug on your red wyvern, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.
- HUG (held): Your wyvern seems to wriggle with glee as you give it a hug.
- HUG (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to hug your wyvern while wearing it, you grin at the red toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- PET: You pet the body of your red wyvern fondly and its wings appear to flutter.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your wyvern a malicious pinch! The wyvern seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your red wyvern a poke, its wings flap as the toy's mouth opens up and bites down on your finger! Yee-ouch!
- SNUGGLE (held): You snuggle your wyvern affectionately, and rub its red body.
- SNUGGLE (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your wyvern while wearing it, you grin at the red toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your red wyvern and it seems to stir in response to your touch.