Item:Ironwood talking stick wrapped with three silver bands
|ironwood talking stick wrapped with three silver bands|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Porly's Emporlyum (4), Porly's Emporlyum (3), Porly's Emporlyum (1), Oddities From Afar, Hollow Eve 414 Raffle Center|
A small card reads:
"~ The sticks in this bin have been made with a special purpose in mind; to keep the order intact for groups large and small. As is customary, whoever holds the stick may speak, and in respect all others are silent. The stick is passed from orator to orator, and allows everyone their time and voice. These have all been crafted with utmost care and style to be tasteful, powerful, and easily seen so that they may serve their purpose well. ~"
- POINT: You make a reverent gesture over your talking stick while pointing it to yourself, indicating that it is your turn to speak and for all to listen.
- TAP: You gently tap your talking stick on the ground, calling for attention.
- RAISE: You thrust your talking stick skyward, demanding for respectful silence that you deserve.
- TURN: Momentarily distracted, you start to spin the talking stick in the palm of your hand.
- GAZE: You gaze thoughtfully at the talking stick in your hands, pondering what to say next.