Item:Iridescent white satin gown with a drop-waist bodice trimmed in gilded seashells
|iridescent white satin gown with a drop-waist bodice trimmed in gilded seashells|
|Look:||A short, delicate ruffle accents the sweetheart neckline and down the outer portion of each sleeve, while heavy tatted lace overlays the bodice. The tiny golden shells glisten softly in the light and sway gracefully with the movement of the wearer.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 400,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY and TIE it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your satin gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your satin gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your satin gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your satin gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- WEAR: You slip the satin gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your satin gown, sliding it over your head.