Item:Iridescent glass octopus
|iridescent <color> glass octopus|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: You think you can shake, wipe, spin, toss, stare, fill, or point your octopus but play around with it, there may be more things to quench your thirst for glitter!
- DRINK: Overwhelmed by the intense sparkles, you tip back the octopus and attempt to guzzle the glitter inside! Falling to your knees, you begin to clutch at your throat, gagging and gasping as you spray <color> glitter everywhere! Colorful... and gross!
- note: Causes internal neck wounds.
- POINT: You poke and prod at your <color> glitter octopus but are unable to break it open.
- SHAKE: You shake your coin causing the <color> glitter inside to slide around with a rustle.
- SPIN: You spin about in a small circle flinging <color> glitter into the air, causing it to fly around in a brief shower of <color> sparkles!
- STARE: Mesmerized, you stare at your <color> glitter octopus while turning it slowly side to side causing the glitter inside to shift and sparkle crazily in the available light. Ooo, shiny.
- STUDY: You think you can shake, wipe, spin, toss, stare, fill, or point your coin but play around with it, there may be more things to quench your thirst for glitter!
- TOSS: You grin broadly as you toss a pinch of <color> glitter into the air! Ooo, sparkles!
- WIPE: You rub your <color> glitter octopus while giggling a little oddly.
An example is iridescent foggy grey glass octopus.