Item:Heavy black wool greatcloak layered with a capelet
|heavy black wool greatcloak layered with a capelet|
|Look:||The garment features a short cape that drapes around the shoulders and torso to protect against the elements. Matching the silk lining's coloration, polished buttons tinted a cold platinum hue secure the calf-length cloak.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (5), Gear Shop (4), Gear Shop (3), Gear Shop (2)|
- WEAR: In a flashy display, you fling your black greatcloak around your shoulders, letting it fall in gentle folds around your body as you fasten it at your neck.
- CLEAN: After examining it with the most careful scrutiny, you brush a speck of dirt off your black greatcloak.
- HUG: You draw your black greatcloak slowly around your body, gazing about with a guarded expression.
- KICK: You kick your heel up at the hem of your cloak, then pivot around in an impressively crisp maneuver.
- NUDGE: With a graceful flourish you nudge your cloak over your shoulder, tilting your chin upward in a show of confidence.
- PAT: You pat your hands over your black greatcloak, looking for something.
- POKE: With a well-bred smile, take up the corner of your black greatcloak and extend your arm, showing the lining. With a single smooth move, you bring your arm and greatcloak inward around your body, bowing at the same time.
- PULL: You pull your black greatcloak up for a moment so it doesn't rest against the filthy ground.
- PUSH: Gazing around impatiently, you draw your black greatcloak back slightly and rest your hand on your hip, sending ripples over the surface of the material as you tap your foot.
- ROLL: You distractedly roll the hem of your black greatcloak between your fingers, concentrating intently.
- RUB: You absently run a hand down the front of your black greatcloak, a look of defiance crossing your face.
- SHAKE: You shake some road dust out of the hem of your black greatcloak.
- THROW: You forcefully throw your cloak over your shoulder, taking a step forward with a threatening look in your eyes.
- TURN: You take up the corner of your black greatcloak and swirl it in front of yourself in an intricate gesture.
- WAVE: With a suave grin, you toss your black greatcloak back over your shoulder and bow deeply with a practiced ease.
- YANK: A mischievous look crosses your face as you suddenly spin around quickly, allowing your cloak to billow elegantly away from your body.