Item:Green-scaled dragon with firestained ka'hurst and absinthe emerald eyes
|green-scaled dragon with firestained ka'hurst and absinthe emerald eyes|
|Look:||Gold-tinged and painted a verdant hue, the beast's scales are crafted to match the light that plays off the emeralds. The firestained ka'hurst surrounding each stone creates a cosmetic effect that adds depth to its eyes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,035,656 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, PULL, PUNCH, PUSH, SNUGGLE, TICKLE, TILT, and TOUCH your dragon.
- WEAR: You set your green dragon against your shoulder. After a moment, it seems to stir to life as it settles into place.
- REMOVE: You tug on your green dragon, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.
- HUG: Realizing that it would be hard to hug your dragon while wearing it, you grin at the green toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- PET: You pet the scales of your green dragon fondly and its wings appear to flutter.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your dragon a malicious pinch! The dragon seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your green dragon a poke, its wings flap as the toy's mouth opens up and bites down on your finger! Yee-ouch!
- PULL: You nudge your dragon slightly and it's wings pull forward, covering its head.
- PUNCH: You ball your fist up and shake it threateningly at your green dragon. The toy seems to hunker down slightly.
- PUSH: You prod your green dragon gently, and its head tilts upward inquisitively.
- SNUGGLE: Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your dragon while wearing it, you grin at the green toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- TICKLE: You tickle your green dragon lightly, grinning as the magical toy squirms.
- TILT: Your nudge your green dragon and the magical toy responds by tilting its head to the side, curious.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your green dragon and it seems to stir in response to your touch.