Item:Gleaming silver rose
|gleaming silver rose|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Rusty Barnacle, River Dreamer|
- This is a Dance flower.
- STUDY: You think that you can eat, sniff, smell, lick, turn, rub and tap the silver rose.
- EAT (holding): You place your silver rose between your teeth, throw your arms in the air, stamp both feet in turn, then twirl around on your heel. With a final flourishing bow you remove the rose from between your teeth.
- SNIFFLE (holding): You sniff at your silver rose and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance.
- SMELL (holding): You sniff at your silver rose and find that it has a sweet, subtle but somewhat artificial fragrance. (yes, same as sniff)
- LICK (holding): You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your silver rose.
- TURN (holding): You twist silver rose between your fingers.
- TURN (wearing): You straighten your silver rose.
- RUB (wearing or holding): You run a finger up and down your silver rose.
- TAP (wearing or holding): You flick your silver rose with the tip of your finger.