Item:Frosty white suede-covered songbook
|frosty white suede-covered songbook|
|Look:||A storm of white snowflakes and arctic foxes have been dyed upon both sides of the cover in mere shades darker than the suede beneath.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Corik's Secret: Treasures of the Tomb|
- STUDY (closed): You open the songbook and frown in concentration as you review a performance note, then carefully replace the charcoal grey bookmark and close it once more.
- STUDY (opened): You peer closely at one of the pages of your songbook, murmuring the printed words there under your breath.
- RUB (closed): You rub at a small wine stain on your songbook's cover with a look of chagrin on your face.
- RUB (opened): You rub a bit of soot off a page that is singed and bloodstained. As difficult as it is to read the history recorded there, you bend your head and begin composing an epic about the occasion that caused it.
- TAP (closed): You drum a rapid beat on your songbook's cover with your fingers, thinking of lyrics to go with it.
- TAP (opened): You tap your fingers absentmindedly on one of the pages of your songbook.
- TURN: You place your songbook beneath your arm with practiced ease, ready to begin your performance.
- HUG: You hug your songbook close to you, as if it's an old and cherished friend.
- CLEAN: You carefully dust off your songbook and polish the clasp, renewing the bond between you and your music.
- WRITE (closed): You trace your fingers across the songbook's cover, making aimless swirls to the rhythm of a melody in your mind.
- WRITE (opened): You carefully pen some notes into the margins of your songbook for later reference.
- OPEN: You release the clasp with a faint *click* and open your songbook to where the charcoal grey silk bookmark lies, the glossy pages reflecting your dedication from their unblemished surface.
- CLOSE: You replace the charcoal grey bookmark as you close your songbook, fingers trailing softly across the smooth cover as the clasp catches, securing your valued treasures.
- FOCUS (bonded)(1x): You flip through your songbook, looking at the familiar notations and well-worn pages with a mixture of fondness and sadness for the memories they bring. Glancing through each page, it occurs to you that you could remove all trace of yourself from the suede-covered songbook if you were to focus your attention more completely upon it.
- FOCUS (bonded)(2x):You go back over each of the pages of your songbook, erasing old notations and carefully removing scraps of notes that have accrued over time. When it comes to the sections regarding the songs you have learned you gently remove those leaves from the songbook, making room for someone else to add their own notes. After the last traces of your presence are removed you gently close the cover, trailing your fingers over it with a faint tinge of regret. **THIS UNBONDS SONGBOOK**
- FOCUS (UNBONDED): You open the songbook and flip through its pages, looking for any sign that might signify its owner. After several moments of fruitless searching, you come to the conclusion that it has not yet been used.
- Note : To bond songbook, open it and read it.
- A curious bell-like tone suddenly fills the air for a moment.