Item:Frosty-white hiro bear fur coat fastened with arched claws
|frosty-white hiro bear fur coat fastened with arched claws|
|Look:||Carved to a manageable size and polished, the animal's dark talons are secured to a small, silver hinge, allowing them to open and close easily. Slits are hidden by the pelt's thick hair, giving the fasteners an appearance of rising through freshly fallen snow when the garment is secured. A satin lining of the same color adds a finished look to the piece.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Call Of The Wild|
- PUSH: You smooth down the soft fur of your coat, arranging its folds to fall elegantly around your shoulders.
- PULL: You pull your hiro bear fur coat tighter around you, bundling the soft warm fur closely about your neck and shoulders.
- RUB: You run your fingers over the thick, warm fur of your coat.
- CLEAN: You run your hand over your hiro bear fur coat, removing small pools of dew and mist from its soft fur.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your hiro bear fur coat, sending droplets of water flying from its thick fur.