Item:Fragrant three-strand lei composed of lovely pink and yellow plumeria flowers
|fragrant three-strand lei composed of lovely pink and yellow plumeria flowers|
|Look:||Secured with a spiral of faceted amethyst-hued gold, the three lengthy ropes of multicolored blossoms, preserved at the height of bloom, retain their heavy, sweet smelling perfume.|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Flowers (7), Stylish traveler's valise covered in vibrantly patterned camlet|
You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the three-stand lei.
- TAO: You flick your three-stand lei with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your three-stand lei.
- TURN: You twist your three-stand lei around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your three-stand lei.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your three-stand lei.