Item:Forest-shaded leather cloak
|forest-shaded leather cloak|
|Look:|| Dappled in the myriad greens, greys and blacks of a densely wooded area, the fabric affords the wearer a highly efficient camouflage.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Wandering Woodsman (4), Wandering Woodsman (3), Wandering Woodsman (2), Wandering Woodsman (1)|
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your forest-shaded cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your forest-shaded cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your forest-shaded cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your forest-shaded cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your forest-shaded cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your forest-shaded cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your forest-shaded cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.
- RUB: You gently stroke your forest-shaded cloak.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your forest-shaded cloak fondly.