Item:Enruned bone staff
|enruned bone staff|
|Look:|| Threads of fire glisten within the crystalline matrix of the staff, the top of which curves up to form a hollow.
An enruned bone staff has 4 metal bezels mounted along the top and sides, all of which are empty.
An enruned bone staff has 4 metal bezels mounted along the top and sides, all of which hold softly glowing stones. Currently the staff holds the following runestones:
|Appraised Cost:|| 281,937 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ruins of Ulf'Hara/End loot, Return to the Keep 423/End loot|
This magical staff holds up to 10 runestones (after unlocks).
- There is no roundtime when cycling between runestones with TURN, and the runestone on top of the staff can be turned.
- The staff is an item stacker, only taking up one inventory slot regardless of how many runestones it is holding.
An enruned bone staff has 4 metal bezels mounted along the top and sides, all of which hold softly glowing stones. Currently the staff holds the following runestones: 1: a topaz stone 2: an elbaite stone 3: a quartz stone (mounted atop the staff) 4: an axinite stone You can use the following verbs with the staff: TURN change which rune is active PUT put a runestone in an empty bezel on the staff PULL get the runestone on top of the staff off INVOKE activate the runestone on top of the staff
- TURN: You rotate the pieces of the an enruned bone staff topped by an oval quartz stone. The quartz stone melts away from the top of the staff, reforming in its bezel. A large axinite stone rises up along the staff to take its place.
- PUT: You find an empty bezel on your bone staff and slip a axinite runestone into it, carefully securing the metal retaining ring. The runestone seems to soften and flow slightly as you do, losing its original shape as it settles into place.
- PULL: Focusing intently you pull the axinite runestone off the top of your bone staff. A jagged topaz stone rises up along the staff to take its place.
- INVOKE: Closing your eyes, you carefully bend some mana streams through an enruned bone staff topped by a jagged topaz stone.
- The saturated tunnels in the staff form the foundation of a spell pattern. With this template in place, you begin preparing the Protection from Evil spell.
- FOCUS: You focus your magical senses on an enruned bone staff topped by a jagged topaz stone.
- Though not actively magical, the staff is made out of a material that resists the flow of mana. Tiny tunnels and furrows are present in the staff, which form the shape of a spell pattern.
- You recognize the pattern of the Protection from Evil spell.
- You should get five more spells out of the staff before it wears out.
There are a total of three potential unlocks for an enruned bone staff via a potency crystal. 1) Has six bezels to hold runestones (LOCKED) 2) Has eight bezels to hold runestones (LOCKED) 3) Has ten bezels to hold runestones (LOCKED) The next unlock will increase the number of bezels on the bone staff to six. You can't tell anything else about an enruned bone staff.